Saturday, July 28, 2007

uh-oh....we're a fashion faux pas, I guess


So...I just saw this posting from Manolo's ShoeBlog, which informs me:


Manolo says, little baby children, such as the Violet Affleck seen above, may wear the Crocs. However, if you are the fully grown person you should avoid these ridiculous and childish rubber monstrosities.

“But Manolo,” cry the infantile, the misguided, and the willfully perverse, “the Crocs, they are so comfortable”.

Manolo answers, “so are the cardboard boxes filled with the combination of styrofoam packing peanuts and Vaseline.”

And just as the sensible person knows not to submerge their feets into such things, no matter how pleasant it may seem, so too does the sensible person know to avoid
the Crocs.”


Note the picture at the top....those crocs, second from left, are mine. I do love them. Guess this makes me a walking fashion faux pas...oh well. My kids sure are cute in their crocs, though.


What do you think???


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree. I am in the "avoid crocs" camp, although the people around me seem to like them.

My son almost gave in, at disney, to the Mickey crocs, but changed his mind at the last minute!! *grin*