1. If the recipe calls for Baking SODA or Baking POWDER.
2. If the matzah is really kosher for Passover.
3. That your passport is not expired before you get to the airport.
4. That it's your car before you try to unlock it.
5. If the caps-lock key is off before trying to type your password.
6. That you're not forwarding a scam or spam.
7. That you don't already own the book before you buy another copy.
8. That you haven't already seen the movie before you sit down to watch it.
9. That the tofu isn't expired before you put it in the soup.
10. That you have sugar in the house before you commit to baking cookies.
11. That you've fully tightened the gas cap when the check-engine light goes on.
12. That you've picked up today's coffee cup and not one of the old ones still sitting on your desk.
13. That when you think you see "5:45am" on your bedside clock when the 2 year old wakes up and demands to watch Diego, it might actually read "2:45am" ....
What do you need to double-check!?
See the new Thursday Thirteen spot here.