TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
- one morning to sleep in as late as i want and a whole day to laze around in bed
- a family vacation to a warm place
- a CSA membership for the summer
- a personal chef to cook all the CSA food (hey, a girl can dream, right?)
- one of these shirts
- this phone...or this one.
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
When I went to college, a dear friend of my grandmother's knit me an afghan. I still have it, and I still treasure it. She remembered the colors of my Bat Mitzvah invitation and made it to match. What an amazing gift.
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
I'd like to learn to knit and felt purses. I think they're so cool.
4. What was the best
I remember receiving a "boom box" the year I turned 8. It was a joint present for Chanukah and my birthday and I loved it. It brought music into my own room and I thought that was the greatest thing in the world.
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
My children really want for nothing...they've just had birthdays and our cup runneth over.
That said, Sam is into Ben10 gear, David into Legos and DS games, and Yael really wants this Dora dollhouse.
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
Sufganiyot. The chocolate-filled ones. Preferably hot and fresh and purchased in Mahane Yehuda. But since that won't happen, I'll be heading over to Mizrahi Grill for my sufganiyot this year.
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
I'm thinking of doing some jars of cookie mix. Might make a nice gift...
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
Lights: The Miracle of Chanukah
9. Favorite holiday song?
(okay, maybe not it's my very favorite, but I do love this one!!!!)
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
Playing dreidel and singing songs
Feel free to play along. The amazing prizes up for grabs can be found here. Thanks to TodaysMama for all of the fun. You have until December 13 to join in.