Saturday, November 20, 2010

Whose Life Am I Leading?

Where can I get the cute sweater that Hermione is wearing?
Yesterday, we went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I thought it was wonderful. I love that they did not try to cram the whole book into one movie, which allowed the freedom to be more true to more of the book than previous movies. My favorite part was how they retold the story of the Three Brothers and the Deathly Hallows. Overall, I was pleased and impressed ...and I can't wait to see it again in a double feature with Part 2!

And then late this afternoon, we went to see Megamind. (Loved it, by the way.)

Now, never mind that both of these movies are technically children's films (although Harry Potter is rated PG-13 and is not a children's movie by any means), whose life am I leading?

I went to two movies in two days.

You're jealous, aren't you?

No comments: