Friday, March 23, 2012

#BlogExodus and #Exodusgram start tomorrow!

Tomorrow is Rosh Chodesh Nisan, the first of the month of Nisan. Don't blink, because that means that there are only 14 days until Erev Pesach.

I will just pause for a moment and let that sink in.


Shh....you're screaming a little too loud for me.


Okay....you calmer?


Got it.

Anyway, back to the blog post.

Tomorrow (which is Shabbat, so my post will go up after Havdalah) is the first day of #BlogExodus.

There have been some questions raised about it, so I thought I'd answer them!


Do I have to have a blog or use Instagram to play along?
No. It's just a way to think about these topics each day of the two weeks leading up to Pesach. Do you Facebook? Are you on Twitter? What other means would you like to use for sharing your thoughts? There are no "rules." Using the hashtags is helpful, though, so everyone can find your posts. It also builds interest and piques curiosity!

What do you have in mind for photos/blog posts/etc?
Um....nothing. I don't have anything in mind, which will make it tricky for ME to participate in my own project! No, seriously, I am hoping that everyone will come up with their own creative touch.

How do I share my stuff with you?
Well, you don't have to share with me, but I am hopefully going to do some aggregating of the photographs and links to blogposts on a semi-regular basis here at my blog. I think it will be fun for people to see what others are doing. That's where the hashtags will be helpful to me, so I can find the posts.

Do I have to post everyday?
No, silly. Didn't you read the answers to the first question? No rules means no guilt, no requirements, no nothing. Pick and choose which topics you like. Or...set up a personal challenge to try them all. It's really up to you. I'm just trying something out.

So....just a reminder, here are the topics. Feel free to use this image on your #blogexodus posts, or share it on Instagram or Facebook or wherever.
Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with!
Chodesh tov!



No comments: