Monday, March 26, 2012

#BlogExodus and #Exodusgram Update!

What a fun project this is turning out to be!

I was hopeful that #BlogExodus would inspire some new bloggers or some "retired" bloggers out of retirement....and it has!

Here are some of the BlogExodus posts I've seen so far... (titles are blog titles, not post titles!)
(Follow #BlogExodus on Twitter for other posts that I may have missed)

Sh'ma Koleinu
TorahBlahnik
Davka.org
The Table
Jane the Writer Writes
A Good Question!
Cookie Crumbs
RavIma
Under a Tree in Oconomowoc
Blessed Little Bird
oh, I almost forgot my own posts!
Thoughts from Rabbi Phyllis 

Are you posting for #BlogExodus and I missed it? Let me know in a comment!

And, very cool, I'm really enjoying the different ways that people are interpreting #Exodusgram, the photo project.

You can see some of them here, using Webstagram and others at a Twitter search for #Exodusgram.
Make sure to check out the Bible Belt Balabusta's creative Lego Exodusgram pics!
(It is much trickier to link to other people's pics, so I'm going to have to get you to go click around to see them. Trust me, it's worth it. Very cool.)

Are you doing Exodusgram and I've missed it? Help me out!

Here are some of my Exodusgram pics.... (which you can follow on Instagram or my Tumblr)
Learn and Teach (Day 3)
The Narrow Places of Mitzrayim (Day 1)

Chametz (Day 2)
 Remember, there aren't any rules....so if you haven't started, there's still time to join in! (Feel free to rearrange the order of the days to suit yourself!)

3 comments:

Debra Kassoff said...

Imabima, I just went live @ ponderingjew.blogspot.com.

wallcough said...

I'm blogging too - @ http://fabricfiber.wordpress.com/

Roger Lerner said...

Thanks for the inspiration... here's mine: http://therecyclablerechargeablerabbiroger.blogspot.com/