Wednesday, September 30, 2026

September 2026 Books

Babysitters' Club Fan Edition by Ann M. Martin - Okay, I'll admit I thought this would be for grownups and it was not. But I wasn't mad about revisiting the BSC :-)

When Lemons Give You Life by Anna Johnston - This was a book about how we love as we age, and how trauma can have broad impact on everything it touches. But all that being said, it was a sweet story with a lot of heart.

Sunlight Finds You by Laura Moriarty - I really liked this one about a coming-of-age story set during the Korean War. Such an interesting historical time period, and this story had far more depth than I expected. A good story with a satisfying ending.

Meet Me In Paris by Kristin Harmel - I will admit that I waited to read this since I wasn't in the mood for historical WW2 fiction, which is this author's usual genre. This one wasn't that - it turned out to be interwoven love stories set in modern day and I loved it. 

Phoebe Berman's Gonna Lose It by Brooke Averick - this one was a sweet but somewhat forgettable book about a woman who wants to lose her virginity in the next 30 days. 

Abby Offsides by Anna McCallie - It's like if Ted Lasso were a woman and fell in love with one of the players. Okay, not exactly but I did enjoy reading it while watching the new season of that show too!

For Butter or Worse by Erin La Rosa - The clever title was the best part of this enemies-to-lovers/fake-dating romance. 

Where I've been...

No comments: