Monday, August 31, 2026

August 2026 Books


Soon By You by Dahlia Adler - A romance set in the Orthodox Jewish community, but with a little more spice than I expected!

Sea of Charms by Sarah Beth Durst - I love this series, with its sentient plants and magical found families. So cozy and delightful.

The Missed Connection by Tia Williams - A fun romcom with a cute twist as the main character emails the whole company and creates a lot of love connections...

The Story Keeper by Kelly Rimmer - I am not sure what I expected, but I liked this shift on the dual narrative story. 

The Seven Daughters of Dupree by Nikesha Elise Williams - Really powerful story of generational trauma and the strength of women throughout the generations. Definitely packed an emotional punch.

The Patchwork Players by Jennifer Chiaverini - this is something like the 24th book in this series, and I always like returning to the Elm Creek Quilters! 

Love You More by Emily Giffin - I definitely saw the ending coming (I mean, let's be real, I do read romance novels because they neatly tie up in the end), but I especially liked all the Wisconsin references in this book. 

Where I've been...

No comments: