Monday, May 21, 2007

A little too early for that?!

Although I haven't got a good picture (hard to take a pic of this moving activity...I will try for a video, tho), I am scared to announce that my daughter has learned to roll over.

Here is what BabyCenter says about rolling over:
Your baby may be able to kick himself over, from his tummy to his back, as early as age 2 to 3 months. It may take him until he's about 5 or 6 months to flip from back to front, though, because he needs stronger neck and arm muscles for that maneuver.

Yeah. Well.

She's 3 months old.

Back to front, front to back...across the room!

This is madness. You're supposed to be able to leave them alone still.

Guess not!

Do you think she just wants to be able to chase after her brothers!?

How often do we think about milestones for our children? How often are we rushing to the next stage, wishing they could start school, learn to read, ride a bike, get their drivers' license, walk already, talk already....I have always tried so hard to "live in the moment" with my kiddos, trying to enjoy the stage that they're in (even if I might hate it!) because I know it will be fleeting...But this is a little much for me!

No comments: