Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Miserable Babies...make miserable moms and dads

So Sam is teething. Hard core. As in, 4 teeth all emerging at the same time. Talk about pain. Poor baby. Coupled with some serious Dad-attachment, it makes for some miserable days. Right now he's sitting next to me, moaning, and watching Baby Neptune. Poor little guy.

Now onto the other baby. Last night she went to bed at (gasp!) 6:30pm and slept until 10:15pm! I was so confused that I did not utilize the amazing amount of time to a) sleep b)do laundry c) do dishes or d) anything else except sit in front of the television and work (play) on the computer. But then...12:45am comes along with her interpretation of playtime! Until 1:45am. Joy.

Seriously, sometimes I am beginning to think this baby stage is highly overrated.

On the upside, last night I set up Amazon Wish Lists for all three of my kidlets. Did you know you can do that? Up until now, I had to set up separate accounts for them in order to have separate wish lists. Now they're safely ensconced under my account, although they're not separately searchable. Still, if you want to buy my children gifts, now you can look at their wish lists. (And since I think my dad is the only person who reads this blog, this is a not-so-subtle hint for the grandparental gift-buying!)

David's Wish List
Sam's Wish List
Yael's Wish List

While you're there, check out some of my Listmania Lists and So You'd Like To...guides!

No comments: