1. We went to the pumpkin farm.
2. We picked out pumpkins at the pumpkin farm.
3. We met a pig at the pumpkin farm.
4. We carved the pumpkins.
5. We roasted pumpkin seeds.
6. We wore costumes. Okay, not "we" -- just the kids. I stole somebody's idea and claimed to be a Wizard dressed as a Muggle. It got laughs all day.
7. We went trick-or-treating. For a little bit.
8. We sorted out the candy. A fun part for my 6 year old.
9. We kept 6 pieces, because David is 6 years old.
10. We gave the rest to the Candy Fairy.
12. I got a headache.
13. We breathed a sigh of relief that Halloween is over for another year!
See more Thursday Thirteen here...
Don't forget to check out my give-away!