Monday, July 21, 2008

Enjoying the Summer...

We are definitely trying to enjoy the summer around here. Even though I got a little bit excited Sunday morning at the back-to-school ads in the newspaper, it's still summertime and we're definitely embracing it. (Of course, my mom mentioning the upcoming High Holy Days didn't make me feel any better...but let's just keep thinking of summer, shall we?)

So, here are some of the summertime fun pictures I took this week!





See some more wonderful summertime pictures over at Tracy's...

---

Go check out Haveil Havalim this week.

11 comments:

iMother2.0 said...

sweet sweet sweet! love the lighting in the last one. Beautiful.

cherish.photography said...

I love the swing shot! haha!

Unknown said...

just hangin' around! :-) i love your shots this week. (i kinda got a little rush on the back-to-school stuff this weekend, too!)

Robin said...

Such sweeties...

Vered said...

Summer is fun.

I miss being a child!

Anonymous said...

Ay she is just so beautiful!!!

And why do people like to remind us about the HHD? What is the likelihood that we are going to forget???

Anonymous said...

Wonderful summer time photos. Lovin' the airplane swing shot as my girls call it. And I didn't know there were back to school ads yet, don't get the paper. Wow.

Christina said...

I can feel the fun of those lazy summer day! Swingin' on your belly...is there anything better?!

Jaimee said...

Love the lighting in that last shot!

bella said...

that face just slays me.
great pics.
and I'm happy you are soaking up the summertime.
its my favorite season. :)

kim said...

Adorable pics! I love all those curls!