Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Nothing to Say....Baruch Dayan HaEmet*

I don't know what to say.

My heart hurts today.

Here's what the JTA Telegraph had to say. And Esther too.

Treppenwitz is angry. (Me too)

This headline at Jewlicious says a lot about it.

Even the funny one isn't funny today. FrumeSarah is still hoping.

People are really furious about this. Things like this make me really sick.

And I am too. I just don't know what to think or say or do.

*This is the traditional words that Jews say when hearing of a death.

5 comments:

Robin said...

There are no words. My heart goes out to all who loved them, and to all of us.

Y'hi zichram baruch.

Juggling Frogs said...

Hy"d.

treppenwitz said...

Thank for the mention. I wish it were for a more up-beat post. Aval zeh mah sh'yesh.

Anonymous said...

This is such a sad piece of news to report that I didn't know how to put it into words. Thanks for doing it.

Jack Steiner said...

I am still struggling to come up with something appropriate for the moment.