Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Summer Camp Highlights!

Now that we've returned home, most of the laundry is done, our mosquito bites have started to heal, and camp is slowly becoming a memory for my kids...so I share with you now some of the highlights of our 2 weeks at OSRUI...

We got to hang out with the amazing Dan Nichols. He worked with all the different kids around camp in smaller groups and he did a big concert for the whole camp. It was awesome! When David was little, he would sing Dan's songs and call him "MY Danny Nichols." Pretty cool to get them together again....

We spent Shabbat afternoons at the waterfront...

We met the frog that lives in the Tzofim ark. On Shabbat morning, I even got to pick him up and move him so we could carry the Torah without disturbing him.
We got to feed the goats. Every day. All the time.
There were puddles to stomp in.
And then a fan to dry off the wet feet...
Some of us got to fly high on the "flying squirrel" at the Alpine Tower.
Some people got to ride around in the stroller all the time.
And I got to spend Shabbat with my husband and family!

A great time had by all....looking forward to next summer already!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Darnit! I want to go to camp!

Carry said...

I just love camping! Its look like you had great fun in camp. Anyways, Nice post!