8 Things I'm Passionate About:
1. My husband
2. My oldest child
3. My middle child
4. My youngest child
6. Learning and Reading (I guess that's two!)
7. Finding and creating community
8. Making the world a better place
8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
1. Visit every continent
2. Grow a garden
3. Catch up on my reading list (yeah right)
4. Learn Spanish.
5. Hold grandchildren.
6. Learn to be a chef.
7. Write a book.
8. Open a b&b
8 Things I Say Regularly:
1. Period. End of Story. (my son told me recently that I say this all the time)
3. I just work here.
4. Send me an email.
5. Just Google it.
6. When do we eat?
7. Don't forget to breathe, in and out! (Name the movie -- I'll be super-impressed)
8. Drink more water.
8 Books I've Read Recently (or am reading now...)
1. The Attack
3. The Uprising
4. The Water Mirror (which, when I looked it up to make this link, I realized that the sequels are already available. Whoo hoo!)
5. Momma Zen
7. The Kommandant's Girl
8. Measure of A Man
(It's amazing -- this one was really hard. I read a ton of books, I really wish I kept a journal. This is, by the way, a project that I want to start for my almost 6-year-old. We've only been reading chapter books for about 2 years, I think we could write a whole list. If we kept it up, when he's my age, he'd have a list of everything he has ever read. Ooh cool!)
I can't do this one. I can listen to almost anything over and over again. I am the dorky kind who never updates her ipod and just keeps listening to the same playlists over and over again!
8 Things that Attract Me To My Friends
1. Good sense of humor
2. Love of movies
3. Pop culture knowledge
4. Enjoy hanging out
5. Laugh at my jokes
6. Put up with my kids
7. Good conversationalists
8. A cute tush...oh wait, that was just my best friend (i.e. my husband)
8 Things I Learned in the Last Year
1. How much harder 3 is than 2.
2. How little sleep one can survive on.
3. How cool it is to have a girl.
4. How much change I can handle.
5. How much I've turned into a minivan-mom
6. How much I love my job.
7. Turning 30 just wasn't the big deal everyone said it would be.
8. How much fun blogging is!
8 People That I
Marci (Myriad Musings of Marci)
Helena (Thrice Blessed Momma)
Brad (Egel Nest)
Crunchy Domestic Goddess
Karen (Cheerio Road)
Elizabeth (The Whole Family)
Harry (my brother...think he'll play?)
In honor of the meme, here are
Pumpkin Coffee Canister
Lack of Sleep = Cognitive Setbacks? (NY Times)
Holocaust Heroine Saved Children (Chicago Tribune)
Smart Mom Jewelry (ooh, I want one)
The Parent's Little List of Trust (from Cheerio Road)
The 12 Germiest Places in Your Life (ewwwww)
from my del.icio.us
Where have you been?
Stay tuned for tomorrow's (big-ish) Give-away. I'm so excited for my first giveaway!