Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Here come the animals!

I'm not a huge animal fan.
Okay, that might be an understatement.
I am *not* an animal person.

My kids, on the other hand, generally love animals. Especially my Sam.
He has begged and begged and begged (did I mention begging?) for a pet.

Dogs and furry creatures are out.
So he started in on lizards.
And snakes.
And toads.
And turtles.

For the record, no. And no. And no. And no.

But Sam loves animals.
So for his birthday, I splurged.
I invited Lil Critters and their (gulp) animals to come to my house.

Um...I think I didn't notice that a tarantula was on the list. But I digress.

Sam was in heaven.

How cute is my little birthday guy?
(And even Solly got to pet a tortoise!)

Blessed are You, Adonai our God,
Ruler of the world, Creator of all life.

1 comment:

JanetheWriter said...

Amen.

And happy birthday to Sam!