Thursday, August 14, 2008

Random Meme from FrumeSarah

You gotta do the memes when people say you're going to! (See number 22)

1. Do you like bleu cheese? You betcha! Love it. The Bleuer the better.

2. Have you ever smoked? Yuck. Nope.

3. Do you own a gun? Absolutely not.

4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Sorry, I don't like kool aid. But I like lemonade.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not really.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? What do I *think* of them? I don't really think about them much. But LightLife has new chorizo soy "sausage" that is pretty good. My children like Hebrew National. Yes, that's right, my vegetarian children who have been introduced to kosher hot dogs. It's the only meat they eat, and not by my choice. That would be my husband.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Brady Bunch Christmas special, the one where Carol Brady loses her voice. And then when they made a new version with them all grown up and Mike Brady gets caught in an architectural disaster (!?) and the whole family recalls that episode and sings the same song to get him to come out of the cavein.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water and coffee.

9. Can you do push ups? No, not really. If I have to.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My diamond ring.

12. Do you have A.D.D.? No.

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? Can be too critical.

14. Middle name? Anna

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.

1. Cutting and pasting this meme is driving me nuts. 2. Sam is not napping and I wish he would. 3. Chocolate.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, coffee, diet coke

17. Current worry? Whether Sam will make it through the day if he doesn't nap.

18. Current hate right now? Stress.

19. Favorite place to be? Home

20. How did you bring in the New Year? quietly

21. Where would you like to go? Israel.

22. Name three people who will complete this?
anyone who wants to...

23. Do you own slippers? no, I like to go barefoot

24 What shirt are you wearing? Army t-shirt

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No, I like cotton sateen

26. Can you whistle? Yes

27. Favorite color? Purple

28. Would you be a pirate? No.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever's currently in my head.

30. Favorite Girl's name? Yael

31. Favorite Boy's name? Samuel, David

32. What's in your pocket right now? no pockets...

34 Last thing that made you laugh? Sammy wandering around camp being cute

35. Worst injury you ever had? ankle sprain on the steps of HUC Jerusalem

36. Do you love where you live? Yes.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 1

38. Who is your loudest friend? Hmm...I think I'm the loud friend.

39. Do you have any pets? Aren't three children enough?

40. Does someone have a crush on you? Not that I know of.

41. Your favorite book(s)? Anne of Green Gables, Harry Potter, Daniel Silva's books, pretty much anything (I'm a big fan of the Torah, too)

43. Favorite Sports Team? On Wisconsin!

44. What song do you want played at your funeral? No songs, thank you.

Feel free to do this. FrumeSarah sent it via email but I thought I'd put it out here...

3 comments:

Baila said...

I also love Daniel Silva. His new book "Moscow Rules" is out and I'm getting it on Monday, and can't wait to read it. Gabriel Allon is my hero!

Vered said...

"Favorite color? Purple"
Mine too mine too!
Bet you couldn't tell from my blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this. I was out of ideas for a blog post today and this just fits the bill.