1. Reading Daniel Silva's newest book. And the new Artemis Fowl.
2. Catching up on the books I'm supposed to be reviewing on my blog!
4. Watching my kids spray each other with the hose.
5. Being silly
6. Teaching David Hebrew.
7. Working on the PTA newsletter
8. Watching crazy silly television with Ellie.
9. Meeting donkeys.
11. Hanging around
13. Napping. (Maybe that was just the kids. Naps for the ima!?)
What are you up to this summer?
See other lists of 13 here. (Although I'm way early, aren't I, for Thursday 13. Oh well...)