Thursday, November 13, 2008

Did you know...

...that you can listen to NPR online? (I have done the podcast thing but today I'm listening to Chicago Public Radio online. How slow am I....way techy but can't figure this stuff out!?)

...that it seems like suddenly the whole world has joined Facebook?

...that I have a hard time explaining what Twitter is and why I do it. What do you say?

...that I still can't understand how some things go to spam and some don't. And why does some of the real spam show up in my inbox and some of the not-spam ends up in the Spam box!?

...that I have 588 items in my inbox at work. And yet here I am blogging instead.

With that....off to work!

1 comment:

Cat said...

Listen to Rachel Maddow on podcasts.

Gave up on facebook due to lack of interest at having things thrown at me.

Too many other things to twitter.

Best wishes!