Thursday, November 6, 2008

What do I do now?

As many of you know, I have been writing Torah Haikus for a year now.

In fact, this week is the anniversary, since my first Torah Haiku was for Parashat Lech L'cha last year.

I know I missed a few portions...but I'll eventually complete them all, I hope.

But now what do I do on Fridays? Certainly, I could write more haikus about each Torah portion. After all, "turn it and turn it and turn it for everything is within it"...there's always a new opportunity to learn from each bit of the Torah.

Perhaps, though, I've exhausted my haiku-ness...

What do you think? Should I keep writing haikus? Should I pick some new topics?

Tell me what to do, o wise Internet....

P.S. In case you missed it, I'm still flying high from BEING THERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your haikus and you can always pick up different lines from the parshah.