Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Follow-up to Wordless Wednesday

Just in case you think I'm a heartless mom who lets her kiddo cry while she takes his picture...

He was so unhappy and NOTHING would make him stop crying....I'm pretty sure it's teething and it was also a post-nap crabby time, and he wouldn't even let me hold him...so I thought I'd try to jog him out of it with the camera, which he usually loves to pose for and to hold and see the pictures....when even that didn't work I took the picture of the crying!

He finally settled down...as you can see, on the couch with a little help from the paci and Winnie the Pooh...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I certainly didn't think that. I'm one that'll reach for the camera,too. Nothing wrong with capturing all parts of childhood...not all the fun ones only. lol

Nell

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

oh good. i was about to call CPS. j/k ;)