Sunday, August 19, 2007

A Contest ..and Five Places I've Been This Week


Check out this awesome "dad-vest" that's being given away at Mom Views. It is way cool and I hope I win it. You can enter too but it's almost over!!!!!
My hubby would be the perfect guy to wear this...


-----


Five Places I've Been This Week....
...Check out these cool notepads at See Jane Work.
...1 Bag at a time, reusable grocery bags. These are the first ones I've seen that are actually reasonable and affordable. Maybe we should all get some!!!!
...Tea and Cookies wrote a great post about caprese salad. I really want to plant some tomatoes and basil next year. Can I plant a mozzarella plant too?
...Radar's Day at the Library, a cool tabblo shared
....Backpack, an interesting site for organizing yourself
(based on my del.icio.us)

No comments: