Friday, March 31, 2023

March Books #LifeInBooks

 

Here's what I read in March:

Shadows of Berlin by David Gilham - an interesting look at the life of Holocaust survivors in the immediate aftermath of the war. This wasn't my favorite read, but it made for an interesting discussion with our book group. 

Highly Suspicious and Unfairly Cute by Talia Hibert - a cute little enemies-to-lovers romance, with a nice British twist. 

The Miniscule Mansion of Myra Malone by Audrey Burges - I liked this one, a sweet story with a bit of magic. 

The White Lady by Jacqueline Winspear - From the author of the Maisie Dobbs books, which are my faves, I loved this one so much! I just love her writing and her storytelling. This one bounced between the two wars and the post-war period, and it was so good! Will there be more stories in this series? I would definitely not complain about that!!!

January Books
February Books

No comments: