Sunday, July 1, 2012

Change in Routine

There are so many changes in our routine these days.
We notice a lot of things.
But this one is pretty big...
Our family isn't going to camp.

Don't worry, my kids are.
Camp is still one of the most important things in my life, one of my inspirations and my passions.

But this year I have a different place to be.

Today was one of the hardest days.
Because today was the day that we were supposed to all be at camp.
Together.
With our friends.
And yes, I know how blessedly lucky we are to spend the time together at camp each summer.

So we had to find a way to mark the occasion anyway. Tomorrow is the first day!

It's not quite the same.
But perhaps a new family ritual has been born....


See all the posts I've written about camp in previous years.

1 comment:

Batya said...

G-d willing the family at camp custom will be renewed with all of you in good health.