1. If the recipe calls for Baking SODA or Baking POWDER.
2. If the matzah is really kosher for Passover.
3. That your passport is not expired before you get to the airport.
4. That it's your car before you try to unlock it.
5. If the caps-lock key is off before trying to type your password.
6. That you're not forwarding a scam or spam.
7. That you don't already own the book before you buy another copy.
8. That you haven't already seen the movie before you sit down to watch it.
9. That the tofu isn't expired before you put it in the soup.
10. That you have sugar in the house before you commit to baking cookies.
11. That you've fully tightened the gas cap when the check-engine light goes on.
12. That you've picked up today's coffee cup and not one of the old ones still sitting on your desk.
13. That when you think you see "5:45am" on your bedside clock when the 2 year old wakes up and demands to watch Diego, it might actually read "2:45am" ....
What do you need to double-check!?
See the new Thursday Thirteen spot here.
Oh LOL! I think what makes those even funnier is that I know I've not double-checked most of them. :p
I hope you've had to save these up for a while and they weren't all recent.
LOL I was going to make a cake the other night, I put the ingredients into a bowl and went to get the eggs out of the fridge....and no eggs!
My goodness. I sure hope bedtime comes EARLY at your house this morning. But, what a determined little Diego-watching 2 year old you have! Someday, I'm sure that will come in handy, right? :)
I make that caps lock mistake all the time!
1) that the door isn't locked if your keys are inside the room
2) that you've packed socks and underwear
3) that you're still sane, and the world is crazy, as evidenced by the need for matzo that isn't kosher for Passover
1. That you're reading Robin's blog, since you've won a set a four PakNaks! Congratulations. The company will be in touch to find out which ones you want :).
Yes on 1. The mandlebroit tasted pretty funny when my son used baking soda.
10. You could try honey or maple syrup or agave nectar ...
Caps lock, for sure!
janet - eggs are also an important baking element! good point.
jason - those are good additions to the list:-) not that i've ever done any of those or these....um...yeah.
robin - woo hoo!
leora - it does work sometimes but not always - the textures don't match up, i guess. oh well...
Make sure that cakes and candies are really parve.
Post a Comment