Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bubbling Over

Do your kids like to blow bubbles? Mine do.
They love to chase the bubbles around, try to catch them and pop them.
There's something a little bit meditative about blowing bubbles, watching them grow and change and float away.

And sometimes they don't work out quite right...they might pop in your face.
But when you're blowing bubbles, you've got to remember to breathe.
And that's important.

I made a big batch of bubble juice (as my kids call it), from a recipe I found at Real Moms Guide:

10 Cups water
1 Cup eco-friendly dish soap (I used the Mrs. Meyer’s soap)
4 Tablespoons light corn syrup
Directions:
Stir well and let set over night.


We refilled old bubble containers so we had the wands all ready.

2 comments:

Batya said...

Love it!
I played blew bubbles, my kids blew bubbles and the grandchildren now blow bubbles.

Daniela@Isreview said...

:) fun bubbles are so great for kids of all ages did you see this fun clip on youtube of the dog and the baby with bubbles:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnagemulucw