Sunday, May 10, 2009

Win a Washer/Dryer!?

Remember how I said that I was a teensy bit jealous about the washer/dryer test drive thing?

Well....they're giving 'em away... "a NEW Frigidaire Affinity washer, offering WashSense™ technology to ensure clothes get clean with care AND the NEW Frigidaire Affinity Fits-More™ Dryer, the largest capacity dryer in a standard size so you can dry more at once."

You just have to go and answer this questionaire at http://www.mymotherload.net/
(Aren't they pretty?)

And in all fairness, I'm hoping to win one too. It would look so nice in my basement and oh yeah, help with the laundry too. Those cute little kids of mine certainly generate a lot of dirty clothes!

Five Things I'd Do With An Extra Hour...
1. Finish a quilting project.
2. Bake cookies.
3. Sort the toys that have spilled out of their organized state and into chaos.
4. Read through all the books in the house with my kids.
5. Write a blog post, of course!

What would you do with an extra hour???

2 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Wow, I think I just deluded myself into thinking I would actually enjoy doing laundry if I had a pink washer and dryer.

With an extra hour? I would sleep. Sweet sleep....

Anonymous said...

I cannot tell a lie. I would sleep.