Thursday, April 8, 2010

Riding the Train...

Life is like a train....
we all get on at the beginning and we ride around...
Everyone experiences it differently.
Photo credit: my dad
Some people like to stick their heads out and look around.
When you're riding the train at the zoo, it's about the journey.
The destination?
Right back where you started.
Photo credit: my dad 
No one seems to mind.

For sure, the journey is best when shared.
I promise (b'li neder), regular blogging will resume next week.

4 comments:

Minnesota Mamaleh said...

the words: so true! the pics: so adorable! we just took the monorail at the zoo for kayli's 6th birthday "special day." so. much. fun! :)

Anonymous said...

What great shots!!! Glad everyone had a great time :)

Jew Wishes said...

I love the photos...precious faces, wonderful perspectives of the train.

dining room table said...

I am glad that they are enjoying the ride! When I was small, riding the train was very fun for me.