Monday, January 28, 2008

Who's the parent, here?

This morning as I was getting ready to leave with David, my 6-year-old, he looked over my attire: a skirt, pantyhose, a coat and boots. About six inches of panty-hose-covered leg were left bare between the skirt and the top of the winter boots. (Mind you, it was 40 degrees out today)

He said: "Mom, aren't you going to be cold in that!?"

Me: "I think I'll be fine, honey."

Him: "Mom, I think you should put on pants."

Gosh, thanks kiddo...

It's wild to hear your words thrown right backatcha, isn't it?!

Don't forget my giveaway...right here!

Like my blog? Subscribe to my feed:-)

6 comments:

Stacy said...

LOL, out of the mouth of babes! I wear skirts and boots all winter long...and my legs do get cold sometimes. ;)

Anonymous said...

So cute that he is trying to take care of you!

Lindy said...

LOL!!! Your own personal wardrobe consultant : D

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

LOL :) that's too cute.

Anonymous said...

It's called love, and I take it however it comes. Know that you've done well.

bella said...

I get the same thing from Leo.
My favorite is when I'm wearing sweats or yoga clothes and he asks me if I'm going to go out in my pajamas. :)