Monday, June 2, 2008

My Husband is Wonderful

Sunday evening he joined me to see Sex and the City.

(Which, by the way, rocked.)

Here is proof:



If you haven't seen it yet...GO!

I must admit, I ♥ Charlotte. Yes, I know, she's perky and maybe "too perfect" -- but I loved her optimism, her love of her life, her sweet care of her friend...I loved her mama-bear reaction to Big...I cried tears of rage with her.

And, of course, I ♥ my husband for going with me...he was definitely a minority at the movie but he enjoyed it just as much as I did. (He watched the show with me too, so it wasn't such a stretch...and then again, I went to Iron Man with him and enjoyed that! I guess we're just a movie-match-made-in-heaven...)

Go see what other people did and took pictures of this week.

13 comments:

Brittany said...

AW! I love it! Great shot!

Christina said...

What a great date night! I must admit that while I loved IronMan, I totally don't get the SATC craze. I never watched the show.

Vered said...

He's a very special guy... my husband MIGHT agree to watch a chick flick with me, but he would moan and whine so much that it just wouldn't be worth it!

Rose said...

What a cute shot of you guys! I was a big fan of the show, but I do want to see the movie. We'll see if I make it.

Anonymous said...

Aw, isn't he the nice guy. I will see it but I won't be taking my hub. He just wouldn't appreciate it.

Maggie said...

You two are too cute together!

Anonymous said...

excellent picture! getting pictures of my and my husband are sometimes an afterthought. I have to remember to get more in the future.

RecipeGirl said...

Wow, what a guy!!! My sister saw it and said that there were about 10 very uncomfortable looking guys in the entire theater. I so want to see it!

Shawn said...

Oh, I really wish my hubs had gone with me ... I decided I didn't want the stress of hiring a sitter and all that. It was FANTASTIC. Not an ounce of disappointment from me. : )

Elyse said...

that's wonderful! adore you both!

Marci said...

Yay for hubby! That's a great guy you've got there :) Some of the gals at the synagogue and I are having a "girls' night out" on Thursday and we are going to see it. I'll let you know what we think afterwards!

Scribbit said...

Now I want to see all the people sitting behind you blinded by the flash :)

That's really a cute shot!

Anonymous said...

Oh, he totally rawks! I don't think I could have dragged my husband to see it. I love that you snapped a photo for proof.